Romance Quotes | Why Romance Quotes Had Been So Popular Till Now?

 Romance Quotes
Romance Quotes

Romance quotes

Romance Quotes; A true man does not need to date a different girl every night, a true man loves the same girl for the rest of his life.

The woman who had the love in her life lived as good as a queen, because her heart was appreciated.

I don't think I'm a traditional lover and think of eating candles and wondering if my husband will bring me flowers, or be happy if he does. I have a very realistic idea. I find it romantic that my husband does the dishes.

Read more: Romance quotes | Why Romance Quotes Had Been So Popular Till Now?


For a while, during normal life, love gave us a fairy tale.

I'm not loving. I am a pet. I do not sigh and long for the great expression of love, for the pure beauty, the world lost love. I know all that, and I know it leaves you lonely. No, my favorite is the simplicity of the mainstream. Walking in the evening, arm in arm, in good weather. A card game. It's time to talk nonsense. Preparing meals together.

I miss the romance
And laugh at the moon
Dancing in the dark end
And get rid of him soon

Romance quotes is a state of mind

Romance is a state of mind. It is a way of looking at your partner, life and even the world in such a way that it allows you to taste anything good in your life.

The essence of love is the incredible belief that in the future it will be different.

Twenty years of love make a woman look like a disaster, but twenty years of marriage make her look like a community building.

"There's no pretending," Jace said bluntly. "I love you, and I will love you until I die. If there is life after this, I will love you."

“If someone loves you, the way they talk is different. Feel safe and comfortable. ”

“I no longer believe in the idea of ​​human marriage, or love at first. But I've started to believe that a few times in your life, if you were lucky, you would meet someone who was right for you. Not because you were perfect, or because you were, but because your flaws were combined they were arranged in a way that allowed two different creatures to cooperate. ”

"You can't force love, I've seen. It's there or not. If it's not there, you have to be able to admit it. If there is, you should do anything to protect those you love."

“Some women choose to follow men, some women choose to follow their dreams. If you are wondering which way to go, remember that your job will never wake up and tell you that you no longer love you. ”

“The greatest love is the kind that awakens the soul and enables us to reach out more, which kindles the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you gave me. That's what I hoped you would give forever. ”

"And I think I'll stay while you're dating guys and fall in love with someone, marry ...?" His voice tightened. "In the meantime, I'm going to die a little every day, watching."

“I heard what you said. I'm not a stupid person. I don't want heaven or shooting stars. I don't want gemstones or gold. I already have those things. I want… a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to sleep, to wake up, knowing that my heart is safe. I want to love, and to be loved. ”

“I have a history of making quick decisions about men. I've always fallen in love quickly and without risking harm. I'm not used to just seeing the good in everyone, but I think everyone emotionally is able to reach their maximum potential. I have fallen in love with more times than I can count on a man's supremacy, rather than with a man himself, and have been in a relationship for a long time (sometimes too long) waiting for a man to rise to his own prime. Many times in love I regretted my own hope. ”

Novel and romance writers often bring double losses to their readers; robbing them of their time and money; they represent men, manners, and things, that never existed, or might have been.

Read Next: Reddit nfl streams | Why You Should Break The NFL Reddit Broadcast

Romance Quotes | Why Romance Quotes Had Been So Popular Till Now?  Romance Quotes | Why Romance Quotes Had Been So Popular Till Now? Reviewed by John Robert on February 17, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.